Powered by Max Banner Ads
Some facts about Article Twin content creation and spinning service.
So you have probably heard about the Article Twin service. The one that provides man-made unique articles based on your requirements and can make a spin-copy of your content as well (all for the sake of the article marketing automation). A lot has been said about the system, but some questions were left unanswered. So this short review is my contribution to the buzz about this online service.
Though you have an option to fund your account via PayPal through a third party provider, Article Twin is mainly using the Web Money e-currency, which appears to be the most reputable and reliable payment system in Eastern Europe. Today, this payment system has spread quite widely to the Western Europe and even to the US & Canada. Its web site has an English version, so there should be no major problem with getting the account opened and activated etc.
Though it is still not well known or easily handled as PayPal, you can actually make a hassle free exchange of your GBP or USD, securely to your Web Money account (to a “Z-wallet”, also called WMZ – it stands for a USD equivalent, i.e. $1 = 1WMZ) through a nearest (or the most reliable to your mind) third party provider (these usually are people or companies that deal with Web Money in their business somehow and would be happy to credit your Web Money account with the WMZ for a commission, which is around 15%. Looks like a lot, but since the amount that you would want to transfer the first time would not typically be more than $50, it is still rather reasonable). Usually they would accept Pay Pal, Visa or MasterCard, or a wire transfer, which is nice, as it makes it secure and more common to us, the “western world” folks. The list of accredited exchange service providers in different countries can be found on the Web Money web site, as well as on the Article Twin website, in a FAQ section.
So, funding your Article Twin account may probably look like the hardest bit, however, once you’re done with it the first time, you’ll find it pretty simple to credit your account once again. I’m pretty sure that nowadays, everyone who deals with the SEO and back links building can handle an e-currency account creation and management.
There was also an easier, but more expensive way to credit your Article Twin account – by a paid text message from your mobile phone (a so-called SMS). However, I believe, because you would usually get only 40% of the money to your account, as the service provider and mobile operator would share the rest 60% as their “cut” from your payment, they removed it from their web site. Though, in this way you could have make your funds available at Article Twin within minutes, so it was a nice choice if you wanted to test the system right away.
Hope this information was useful, as I’m really enjoying my work with Article Twin and glad to share my “field” experience. The system is saving me time and money, so that I can concentrate on more pleasant things than routine fresh content generation.If you like the Free Info in this Post, please consider to buy me a coffee