Powered by Max Banner Ads
Today internet newsletter could benefit from various advancements is such web technologies as Flash movies, HTML or audio files. Today a lot of web page developers consider that additing audio file to the newsletter makes it more dynamic. It is true as long as several technical issues are very cheap to the newsletter publishers.
If you choose to use a sound format for your newsletters, you have to keep in your mind the following characteristics that it needs to have:
– You need to have a cross platform audio solution so that the visitor do not need to install some additional audio codes in order to be able to play it.
– If you do not manage to find such a solution, then you have to make sure that the required components for installation are completely free, fast to download as well as easy to access.
– The time from recording the audio file to posting it in your newsletter has to be as short as possible.
– It is necessary to chose well compressed streaming audio format. For this there are two main reasons. For the beginning, a newsletter has to load as fast as possible even with the added size of the audio file. And the second reason is that the file has to play without any interruptions even on slow internet connection.
– If you do not have your own server, you have to make sure that sound format does not require any special software installation on any special ports.
Today it is recommended to choose WAV formats as they are considered to be the universal playback format for all audio files. But the main problem with WAV format is that the audio is large in size, thus you will have to limit your audio file to a few seconds. As well you have to know that Quick Time and Real player formats are available on about 50 per cent of internet users. And MP3 audio files are great because the size and quality are concerned, but only few players are able to stream them directly. While adding audio file to your newsletter, you have to keep all these things in your mind.
One of the best ideas is to use the SWF format that is considered to be specific to Macromedia Flash Player. It has a benefit of being able to compress sound files. But, its biggest quality is that a lot of personal computers already have Flash player installed.
While some of your newsletter subscribers will not play your audio file, the other part of your subscribers will enjoy the added element of audio files. As well you have to try to create a professional and relevant audio file.
And some general tips – today the web technologies give you a really unique chance to choose what you need at the best terms which are available on the market. Strange, but most of the people don’t use this chance. In real practice it means that you must use all the tools of today to get the information that you need.
Search Google and other search engines. Visit social networks and check the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the niche forums and participate in the online discussion. All this will help you to build up a true vision of this market. Thus, giving you a real opportunity to make a smart and nicely balanced decision.
P.S. And also sign up to the RSS on this blog, because we will do the best to keep this blog tuned up to the day with new publications about becoming successful in the email marketing industry and getting time proven free newsletter templates in particular.
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- How To Make Your Email Newsletter Effective
- WordPress Is Number One For Bloggin
- What Not To Do While Publishing Your Email Newsletter
- What Format To Choose – HTML Or Plain Text?
- What Is Web 2.0 Technology