Powered by Max Banner Ads
eBook readers are wonderful for reading. They provide their own light, are comfortable and light-weight to carry, and allow for a library of reading in a small device. eBook readers have many other surprising uses.
1. Browse the internet – Many eBook Readers allow for internet use with built-in Wifi, which means you can check your email, read up on the news, and find directions to a great restaurant anywhere you take your eBook reader.
2. Play games – On eBook readers, such as the Barnes & Noble Nook, have chess and Sudoku available to play for free. Other devices, such as the Sony PSP, was created for games, yet can also be used for reading. Navigadgets offers games to play by attaching a keyboard or joystick to your TomTom device, such as Packman, Doom 2, and Hexen. The Apple iPad has games, such as Real Racing 3D which lets you maneuver the devise to steer your racing car. The enTourage eDGe offers various games, such arcade, educational and card games, as well as free doodling and paint apps free of charge.
3. Get definitions and make calculations– Some eBook Readers have a dictionary and calculator. You can look up any word at your fingertips without the need for a bulky, paper dictionary and make quick mathematical calculations without a calculator.
4. Take notes – When you want to remember something, record the info into your eBook for easy retrieval. The enTourage eDGe lets you use a stylus to hand write notes, as well as highlight notes within a text, sketch and type. Even handwritten notes can be sent via email with the enTourage eDGe.
5. Listen to books – With text-to-speech technology, eBook readers like Amazon’s Kindle lets you relax your eyes by turning books into audio books.
6. Listen to tunes – eBook readers, such as the Apple iPad, you’ll be able to sync up to iTunes to enjoy your favorite songs. Other devices, such as Amazon’s Kindle and Barnes & Noble’s Nook, let you download your mp3s.
7. View your photos – Flip through all of your priceless pictures with an eBook reader. Apple’s iPad offers a Camera Connection Kit, which displays photos in a large, vibrant screen, taking info from your camera or SD card. When you aren’t using your iPad for other things, it can make a great digital picture frame. Apple’s iPhone allows for eBook reading and has a built-in camera.
8. Record and play audio and video – eBook readers, such as enTourage eDGe lets you record class lectures or office meetings to review at a later time, or to document personal experiences, such as birthday parties or holiday celebrations to relive for years to come.
9. Watch movies and TV – Many eBook readers allow for viewing of movies and television shows. The iPhone has various free apps for your viewing pleasure. Any eBook reader that allows for web surfing can also show streaming videos, such as ones on Netflix or YouTube.
10. Connect wirelessly – eBook readers, such as the Apple iPhone, PocketBook, enTourage eDGe and Nook have Bluetooth technology, so you will be able to wirelessly connect with printers, computers, keyboards, speakers, headphones and other devices.
eBook readers are convenient and enjoyable for reading, however there are many other reasons to buy one of these versatile and handy devices. Have fun discovering all of the things your eBook reader can do for you!
In case you are searching the Internet for more information about the sphere of website traffic, please go to the page that was quoted right in this passage.
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- Social Networking And Games – Friends Or Foes
- Successful Ways Of Advertising On The Internet For Free
- How to Create your Own Ebook to Make Massive Income Course Review from Affiliate Marketer Number 1 “Ewen Chia”
- An EBook Is Worthless Without Good Quality Content Inside
- How To Sell Books On Amazon