Powered by Max Banner Ads
ClickBank not only allows you to accept credit cards on your website without the need for a merchant account, it also provides other ways in which you can generate wealth – in this article, I’ll highlight five different ways you can start generating large profits with ClickBank by the end of today.
1. Become an affiliate for ClickBank products
You can easily sign up as an affiliate via http://clickbank.com and then take a look through the full range of products in their marketplace for products you’d like to promote, for example by looking in the appropriate category you should find products that match up well with your existing business and that you’ll be able to promote to your mailing list.
To promote a product, you simply create a hoplink, which is of the following format: http://hop.clickbank.net/hop.cgi?nickname/merchant
Just replace ‘nickname’ with your own ClickBank nickname, and ‘merchant’ with the nickname of the merchant. If you’re not sure what the nickname of the merchant is, you can always go to their sales page and extract it from their sales link – it’s likely to be in the following format:
Where ‘Merchant’ is the merchant’s nickname.
Or for an automatic way to generate hoplinks, try the following page:
2. Sell your own product through ClickBank. There’s no surer way of creating income online than selling your own product, and with ClickBank you can start doing this quickly and easily and start generating extreme wealth. You can sell up to 50 different downloadable products through ClickBank with a single account – and to become a merchant costs less than $50, rather than the hundreds of dollars it often takes to set up your own merchant account and you won’t be alone – thousands of web masters sell through ClickBank including people like Ben Prater, Joe Vitale and Jim Edwards.
3. Sign up your own ClickBank affiliates. Just by signing up with ClickBank as a vendor, you can start recruiting affiliates to sell YOUR product almost immediately – and if affiliates are receiving commissions from selling your product that means you are generating huge profits. You can define exactly what level of commission you want your affiliates to receive – personally I give my affiliates 50% so we’re both on an equal footing.
4. Send ClickBank new clients. You can earn money just by promoting ClickBank itself, full details are available at http://www.clickbank.com/reseller.html – it’s not big bucks, but it’s useful as an additional income stream with commissions ranging between $0.05 and $10.00.
5. Promote a ClickBank Storefront. ClickBank’s own MarketPlace is fairly limited in terms of functionality, but various companies offer a ‘storefront’ for all (or some) of the products listed in ClickBank’s MarketPlace, and each one of which will have your ClickBank affiliate nickname attached.
The idea is that you promote your own storefront, and get commissions from people who visit and go on to purchase products that are listed.
The most powerful one I’ve seen is at http://www.CBGold.com, but there are a couple others you can view for comparison at 1stPromotion.com and ClickbankAffiliates.com.
Visit wealth creations network now for many other ways to create tons of money and you should be able to use the FREE TOOLS as a passive income generator and you should be able to create multiple passive income streams and create wealth online.
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- Affiliate Marketing – The Simplest Way To Earn Money Online
- The Different Types Of Affiliate Marketing
- How To Make Big Profits Online With Clickbank
- Some important facts that you need to know about affiliate marketing
- Online Jobs From Home – Make Money Online