Powered by Max Banner Ads
This is a Technorati Fave Exchange Program adapted from DoshDosh. I found it useful so I decided to run my own as well. Let’s make our way into the Top 100 Most Favourited Blogs together.
It has since been recognized as a good way for bloggers to increase not only a wider reader base but also provide greater exposure for their blogs.
Technorati Favorites Exchange Program-The Concept
The original intention of Dosh Dosh was to break into the Top 100 Most Favorited List, which seems like a task a lot easier to achieve than Technorati’s Top 100 Most Linked To blogs.By the way, Dosh Dosh achieved that and you can read up his ‘Final Traffic Report and Analysis‘. As of today this list consists of just over 300 blogs.
Some Bloggers are lazy and I know some of them will not do the list, but you will still have the benefit of having more fans who will favorite your blog in Technorati that will bring you more traffic.
Technorati Favorites Exchange Program- A Vote That Counts for Life
Unlike Technorati Authority which is calculated based on the increasing number of blogs linking to a website in the last six months, your Technorati Favorites Votes remain with you as long as you maintained your blog with Technorati.
What are the benefits of being favorited?
- It provides recognition of your blog’s popularity and will benefit you in your advertising, your blog monetization efforts and generally any online business opportunities. You still need to do your effort and need to have quality content and an overall blog that appeals to the new visitors.
- It leads to increased blog readership. You are more likely to receive visitors from Technorati if you are listed in the Top 100 most favorited list. Needless to say this also translates to more feed subscribers provided of course that your blog has good quality contents.
Any wrong in doing this Favorite Exchange
This is ‘reciprocal favoriting’ it’s not violating Technorati’s Terms of Service, so this is totally legitimate.
Here is How to participate:
- Participate by Exchanging Favorites
Favorite my blog on Technorati by clicking Add Fav button below or clicking here. And then leave your username and link for your blog as a comment here. I suggest to make something like this “http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://www.marketing-business-review.com”. Please leave 1 blog only for 1 username.
- Link to my post here with your entry on Technorati Favorites Exchange
This is only for those bloggers who are interested in holding Technorati exchanges on their blog as mentioned in Step 1. These are the steps you need to take:
- Create a post on your blog stating that you are running a Technorati favorites exchange program. Then include a link to this post to indicate that there is a similar exchange going on at Marketing Business Review. You choose the anchor text.
- I will Link Back to You. Once I’ve noticed the link via trackback or Technorati, I’ll link back at your Tecnorati Favorite Exchange Post and include a link to your post on Technorati Favorites Exchange List so readers here can visit your blog to participate if they want to. Links will usually be put up really fast but if you didn’t see your link up after a day or two, please feel free to leave a comment here and I will see to it asap. By linking here, you’ll send your readers to participate in this experiment and when I link back to you, the readers of Marketing Business Review can visit your blog to trade favorites with you as well.
My Technorati nickname is lutor97tech and I will favorite all the links as soon as possible. I will put a short comment to confirm this so do return back to this post to make sure you got your link.
List of Other Blogs with SImilar Technorati Favorites Exchanges Programs:
- Peter Lee´s Work From Home Business Blog
- Your Blog Here!
Now it is after you! Leave a comment with your link to fave you and the link to your post linking to me.
To Your Success,
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- Getting A Recent Site Listed In The Technorati Register
- Entrecard Advertising on Marketing Business Review Half the Price in September
- Are You Following Blogging Etiquette?
- Blogging Advantages For Making Money On The Web.
- Guest Bloggers Wanted