Powered by Max Banner Ads
This is actually just an experiment since some people, or should I say a lot of people are complaining about the kind of traffic that Entrecard gives.
This idea come to me before reading a post by Brian D Hawkins from ExtremeEzine about removing Entrecard widget from all of his sites except from his personal blog. I agree with him many (I dont want to say that everyone since I dont want to be unfair with the good ones) dropers just drop by in your site for a mere 50 seconds or less if they can, just trying to get their 300 drops per day.
I will try to be fair with Entrecard (as you may see in my “right” sidebar, as if there were other sidebar, I still have the widget) there are Pros and Cons, let me summarise what I think it is the Pros.
- Instant Free Traffic for New Sites helping you with Alexa ranking and Traffic stats.
- Allows you to Know Great Sites and Make New Friends, all of this is good since a blog success came from your ability to build a community and friendship around you.
- Allows you to Publish your Ad in other sites with the Entrecard widget as if you were paying a 125 ad but in this case you will pay with credits and not with money.
- Interesting, its kinda hard to find more Pros (I guess Brian it is happy now), so I think lets continue with the Cons.
- Bounce Rate Incredibly High as many of the dropers just took about 50 seconds or less and leave to return the next day to do the same and do not even leave a comment.
- Too Time Consuming if you try to drop 300 daily, thats why many of the dropers leave faster than lightning strike.
- Drop Less than 300 and You Dont Get Much Benefit, I had read about some people actually succeeding but they need to drop 300 consistently.
- No Guarantee That You Will Get a Drop Back. Meaning no traffic at all from that drop, therefore your effort lost.
Ok for now I think it is enough for you, even if you are not familiar with Entrecard to get the picture of the problems associated with this traffic exchange site.
Living in a Perfect World System
LPWS for short (or lazy, whatever you want to call me) will rescue some of the fast lightning traffic from dropers.
What if we place a PPC ad below or above the Entrecard widget and instead of your dropers leaving somehow, they leave by clicking your adsense or bidvertiser ad to actually give a look to the offer of that ad. We do not want to break any G rules asking people to click in your ads, anyway we are not telling people to do so, we are telling “Dropers” to do so. Of course, you will need to return the favor, droping and clicking away by one of their ads placed near by the widget.
Why I called LPWS, well because to avoid been banned you need Dropers to follow that unwritten rule to leave your site away by clicking your ads and actually visiting the site they clicked. Then it may be a win-win situation for everyone.
What Will You Win With This New Approach.
Let me summarize:
- 1 Credit from the Drop
- 1 Click into your PPC´s
- Traffic That Will Still Help With Your Stats
Now lets do some basic calculations to get a better picture of how much you will be able to collect from PPC´s ads.
Lets assume you get 300 drops per day with an average of 0.5 cents per click, then you will have $150 dlls per day multiply that by 30 days, thats an awesome $4,500.00 dlls per month just from PPCs.
Wouldnt you agree Brian that if we were living in that Perfect World, Entrecard will be very appealing even for you?
Disclaimer: All of the above may vary based upon your keywords in your site and the ads displaying in it as well as the drops, may not be 300 daily.
What did you think? Could this work?
To your Success,
Luis TorresIf you like the Free Info in this Post, please consider to buy me a coffee