Powered by Max Banner Ads
Pop-ups, pop-overs and pop-unders are all seen as obtrusive advertising that interferes with the user experience of your blog. The last thing someone needs is a flashy ad message popping up everywhere when they are trying to read your blog’s content.
Enter “Stripe Ads”, a new non-obtrusive way of displaying a single line of advertising message, a special note or other information right at the top of your blog, just like this:
A cool “stripe” appears at the very top of your blog, with a call-to-action to get your blog readers to click on it and be taken to the appropriate landing page.
The ad itself is simple, easy to use, and you can have multiple ads rotating according to your needs.
Not all ads are created equal – so instead of displaying random ads equally, you can set the importance of each ad using the “Weight” function. That makes sure that some ads appear more frequently than others.
100% Customizable To Match Any Blog!
Here’s what you can do with the advanced settings page for Stripe Ads:
- Create an unlimited amount of stripe ads
- Choose the frequency of display and give each ad it’s own weight
- Customize the look and feel of the ads to match your blog’s layout
- Choose to have it static, or to hover at the top of you blog while scrolling down
- Advertise an affiliate link, links to your own products, or special “timed” offers and promotions
You can make the ad stand out like a sore thumb, or neatly blend it in as just another element of your blog – it’s really up to you!
It’s Not Just an Advertising Tool!
Don’t look at Stripe Ads as just a promotional or advertising tool because it’s much, much more.
Stripe Ad is fully customizable to meet any need, and you can do this easily from within your WordPress dashboard under Options > MBP Stripe Ad.
You can also use it to:
- Draw attention to a certain post or page on your blog for example a contest page, your services or a poll.
- Show your disclaimers or Terms of Service (TOS)
- Display an announcement or important news
- Welcome new users and ask them to subscribe to your RSS feed (by displaying the ad for the first 3 visits or a particular user)
- Much, much more (use your imagination folks)
If you like the Free Info in this Post, please consider to buy me a coffee