Powered by Max Banner Ads
If you haven´t joined to the Contest yet then you can do it here and win $125 dlls in cash plus $153 dlls worth of prizes.
You may ask why some much information about Traffic? Well because without online traffic you actually cannot do anything to succeed. Of course great content, good writing skills, to use SEO, that are tasks you need to do in order to get traffic but all that alone will not bring traffic instantly.
Here I give you 9 Tips to get Repeated Traffic, means that the same visitors comeback to your site again and again looking for more great info, so try to keep doing the following tasks to increase your repeated online traffic.
1. Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. You can even put a date counter on the page to show when it was last updated (For blogs there is no need to do this, its already done automatically).
2. Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and partners you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
3. You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
5. Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
6. Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
8. Create a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the customers doubts in their first visit to your site.
8. Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer can find their way back to your site if they lose the bookmark.
9. Never spam a client, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be sure you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email box with mails they no longer wish to receive.
Follow this simple guidelines and you will increase your visitors to go back to your site or blog often.
Did you follow any of the tips above already? Have any to share? Please leave your valuable comments.
To Your Success,
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- Merry Christmas and Come and Get This Christmas Gift
- How to Increase your Sales Sky High
- The Money is in the List Statement-Is It True?
- Happy New Year and My Gift For You
- Win 125 dlls in Cash plus Prizes in Every Action Counts Christmas Contest