Powered by Max Banner Ads
The classic of modern management G.Mintsberg has entered concept of roles of the manager. Leaning against this idea it is possible to see that now “the average” sales-manager carries out in the basic two roles: a role of the SELLER and a role of the ADVISER (the expert on a product). The successful manager obviously owns still any roles as provides his efficiency. With the big degree of confidence it is possible to assume that possession of these roles will already define success of sales in the near future.
In our opinion, the successful sales-manager 2010 will own three more roles. Namely:
1. The LEADER. The manager-leader conducts the client behind himself: if it is necessary – softly if it is necessary – firmly, showing thus qualities of the good fighter. He operates effectively, despite of weariness or bad mood. He easy changes technics and tactics of the actions depending on a situation. And, certainly, he “is charged” on a victory but thus realises that «it is only game».
2. The PSYCHOLOGIST. The manager in a role of the psychologist is the psychoanalyst, the philosopher. He understands and feels the client frequently better than the client understands and feels himself. He recognises the right of the client to uniqueness. And to each client it finds the unique approach.
3. The SHOWMAN. Being in this role the manager does everything to deliver to the client a maximum of pleasure. If it is necessary he will arrange sale as ritual. If it is necessary he will allow to the client to feel the importance. If it is necessary he will help the client to “wake up” in order the client receives a pleasure maximum from purchase. Together with the goods he sells to the client of “a few happiness”.
And successfully to “play” all these five roles (the seller, the expert, the leader, the psychologist, the waiter), the sales-manager should possess the whole spectrum of qualities.
It has been as a result allocated seven basic factorial groups defining efficiency in the field of sales:
1. Knowledge of a sold product (properties, advantages, benefits).
2. Possession of technology of the effective sales adapted under personal features of the manager or the seller (temperament type, appearance and so on).
3. Possession of the skills, in many respects defining success of application of technology of sale – skills of effective activity, self-management, effective communications.
4. Development of psychological qualities, first of all such, as skill to communicate, speed and creative thinking, resoluteness, domination of an internal locus of the control.
5. Motivation and presence of positive installations. In particular, motivation to the activity, loyalty in relation to the company and a product, a benevolent spirit to clients, readiness for changes, aspiration for professional growth.
6. Appearance and image. Significant factors are as conformity of image of the manager to character of activity carried out and corporate culture and conformity of image to personal features and inwardness.
Today it is quite easy to find a good b2b connection – this is where a professional appointment setting can help you a lot.
And a final piece of advice – today the Internet technologies give you a really unique chance to choose what you need at the best terms which are available on the market. For example, search for appointment setting companies. You will be surprised how fast you can get set of products and prices for them. Funny, but most of the people don’t use this opportunity. In real practice it means that you must use all the tools of today to get the info that you need.
Search Google and other search engines. Visit social networks and have a look on the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the niche forums and join the online discussion. All this will help you to create a true vision of this market. Thus, giving you a real chance to make a wise and nicely balanced decision.
And also sign up to the RSS feed on this blog, because we will everything possible to keep this blog tuned up to the day with new publications about appointment setting industry.
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- A Point Of View Concerning The Sales
- UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS THE COLLECTIVE MOTIVATION ON SALES WORKS?
- From Tactics Into Strategists
- Of What Consists A Success Of The Manager On Sales?
- Training Of Sales And Training Sale