Powered by Max Banner Ads
While writing your email newsletter you have to pay your attention on three main factors:
First and the most important factor is the content of your newsletter. It has to be useful and exciting to attract as many subscribers as possible. You could find some ideas for the content of your newsletter from:
1. Asking your readers about their problems. This way is considered to be very effective, but it requires time.
2. Joining some related blogs and forums which you could get professional advice for free. It is a great way for you to get some excellent ideas for your email newsletter content.
3. On the other side, you could join different affiliate programs. By getting commissions from them you could make a lot of money when your readers purchase products that are involved in these programs.
The second factor that you have to take into account is that you need to have large list of your potential customers.
You are able to get email addresses of your potential customers from:
1. the visitors who visit your website
2. your existing clients
3. the members of your blog or forum
4. the readers who want to receive your email newsletter on a regular basis
And the third factor that has to be taken into consideration is the format of your email newsletter. It is depending on your ability and your purposes.
1. If you consider publishing your email newsletter including graphics and pictures, it is better to opt for HTML format.
The main advantage of this format is that is it easier to create than PDF format. As well this newsletter format is much more professionally looking.
At the same time this newsletter format has its own disadvantages:
– Some newsletter designs will not always look the same to other people on various email clients and computers. Thus you have to test it on some different browsers and email systems. As well you could use tested and proven ready-made templates.
– If you have HTML code, then you could do it yourself, but if not, you have to use professional test.
2. If the content of your email newsletter is the most important thing and you do not want to spend a lot of time on formatting every your issue as PDF or HTML, then it is better to make your email newsletter in plain text.
Advantages of this newsletter format:
– Plain text format id less likely to be marked as spam.
– This format is quite easy and fast to create.
Disadvantages of plain text newsletter format:
– This format is less professionally looking as HTML format and has a simpler look.
– Your website is an expert on your topic. Thus, your content is what readers wants to target to.
And a final piece of advice – today the Internet technologies give you a truly unique chance to choose exactly what you require for the best price on the market. Funny, but most of the people don’t use this chance. In real practice it means that you should use all the tools of today to get the information that you need.
Search Google and other search engines. Visit social networks and have a look on the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the niche forums and participate in the discussion. All this will help you to create a true vision of this market. Thus, giving you a real chance to make a wise and nicely balanced decision.
P.S. And also sign up to the RSS feed on this blog, because we will do the best to keep this blog tuned up to the day with new publications about becoming successful in the email marketing industry and getting time proven free newsletter templates in particular.
You´ll Love These Ones Too:
- What Format To Choose – HTML Or Plain Text?
- What Not To Do While Publishing Your Email Newsletter
- Is It Possible To Create Email Newseltter In Less Than One Hour?
- 6 Essential Email Marketing Tips For Home Businesses
- How To Make Your Email Newsletter Successful